Welcome to my blog!

I am a designer with 15 years of experience working in the juvenile products industry. I have worked in product development and surface design, creating artwork for apparel, stationery, giftware, bedding, and more. I am new to art licensing, and constantly searching for information about it. I have created this blog to share what I find.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Atlanta Gift & Home Furnishings Market

I went to Atlanta this weekend for the Giftware show where my licensing agency was exhibiting. It was great meeting with the people from Painted Planet and getting to know them better. Their booth looked great, here I am with my banner front & center. They tell me it attracted a lot of manufacturers who were looking for children's artwork. Hopefully this show will help get me more business!

No comments:

Post a Comment